The Power Module allows you to connect a 5 V DC power adapter via a standard 2.1 mm power jack socket. It features a high-current relay (230 V AC / 16 A) to control your appliances. Also you can drive a digital LED strip with it (compatible with WS2812B).
This module can power a HARDWARIO TOWER - Industrial IoT Kit node thanks to its integrated LDO regulator. The LDO generates 3.3 V output from the 5 V input.
Reliability is important - that’s why we have implemented a smart over-voltage, under-voltage and reverse polarity protection on the power jack input. This feature guarantees the input voltage range to always stay within the proper limits.
The maximum allowed current is 6 A.
- 5 V DC power adapter input (2.1 mm jack)
- Input voltage range: 4.2 V to 5.8 V
- High-current relay output (230 V AC / 16 A)
- Integrated LDO with 3.3 V output voltage
- Addressable/digital RGB(W) LED strip output
- Integrated voltage translator (3.3 V to 5 V)
- 2x position for a HARDWARIO TOWER tag
- Over-voltage, under-voltage and reverse polarity protection
- Pluggable 3-pin terminal block for relay output
- Pluggable 3-pin terminal block for digital LED strip
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 88 x 55 mm