The PIR Module works as a motion detector operating on a passive infrared (PIR) principle. Typical usage of the PIR Module can be a wireless motion detector located on a wall or ceiling.
The module is equipped with an ultra-low-power digital sensor from Excelitas’ DigiPyro® family.
- Digital PIR detector PYQ-1648-7053 (Excelitas)
- Fully digital processing (signal analysis takes place in the sensor)
- Four-element sensor type
- Omnidirectional lens Carclo Diamond 37
- Resolution of the internal A/D converter: 14-bit
- Detection angle: 98° (horizontally and vertically)
- Maximal detection range: 5m
- Power consumption: approx. 3μA
- Operating voltage range: 2.5V to 3.6V
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Dimensions: 33 x 55 mm