The Relay Module is suitable for switching small power appliances - e.g. LED strip, cooling fan, siren, buzzer, garage door opener, etc. It features a bistable (or latching) relay and that makes it suitable for battery-operated applications - the relay simply remembers its state.
The energy is needed only during the transition state. Once the new state has been set, it is not necessary to energize the relay’s coil anymore. The switching period is indicated using the green LED (in software referred to as TRUE state), or red LED (in software referred to as FALSE state).
- Bistable (latching) relay for switching loads up to 60 W:
- 12 V DC / 5 A
- 24 V DC / 2.5 A
- Control using I²C bus
- Suitable for battery-operated applications
- Energy for the coil is needed only during the transition states
- Red and green LEDs indicate the coil energizing
- Operating voltage range: 3.0 to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 33 x 55 mm