The Encoder Module can be useful for controlling your applications. The module is equipped with a high-quality rotary encoder manufactured by Bourns and features high reliability and durability. The rotary encoder is also equipped with a push-button switch.
The rotary encoder has 12 positions per revolution. The rotation range is not limited such as with a potentiometer and can be rotated in either direction at any number of revolutions.
The module was designed primarily to complement the LCD Module. A typical application is a wireless thermostat for setting up the temperature by rotating with the encoder or it could be used as a convenient navigation control in the graphical menu.
The aluminum knob on the photo is not a part of the module and is sold as an optional accessory separately.
- Rotary encoder PEC12R (Bourns)
- 12 positions per revolution
- Integrated push-button switch
- 3x connector for TOWER Tags
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Minimum lifetime: 30,000 revolution cycles
- Dimensions: 88 x 55 mm