The Mini Battery Module is designed as a power supply source for battery-operated units. The integrated low-power boost converter provides excellent efficiency from the two AAA 1.5 V Alkaline cells. It features a bottom-entry socket, so the overall profile of the unit you build remains low.
The load disconnect circuit can disconnect the batteries if any other power supply source is connected to the system (e.g. AC adapter or USB cable). The battery voltage can be measured on one of the analog inputs of the standardized header (P0/A0/TXD0).
If you want your device to last even longer and don't care about the footprint, you can use Standard Battery Module.
- Highly efficient DC/DC converter TPS61099 (TI)
- Very low quiescent current <5 μA
- Efficiency up to 93% at 10 mA
- Recommended types of batteries:
- 2x AAA 1.5 V Alkaline
- 2x AAA Eneloop NiMH
- Rated output voltage 3.1 V
- Circuit for disconnecting the battery
- Reverse polarity protection
- Input voltage measurement via ADC input
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Dimensions: 33 x 55 mm