The Sensor Module features up to four universal inputs or outputs on a pluggable terminal block with 1-Wire bus master support. The terminals can be used as both analog and digital input/output. For example, you can connect various external digital, analog or resistive sensors. Also, you can communicate with other devices on a 1-Wire bus.
The terminals are connected to the HARDWARIO TOWER header signals. A - P4/A4/DAC0, B - P5/A5/DAC1 and C - P7/A6.
The VCC middle pin is possible to control by software. You can enable 3 V on this pin.
The C pin is in default configuration connected also to the ground GND. It is possible to remove zero-ohm resistor R20 and solder it to place R21. This way the C signal is directly connected to P7 and can be used as an extra input.
- Configurable terminal modes:
- Analog input or output
- Digital input or output
- Pull-up resistor none/4.7 kΩ/56 Ω
- Examples interfaces:
- Digital temperature sensor on a 1-Wire bus (DS18B20)
- Resistance temperature sensor (Pt 100, Pt 1000, etc.)
- Analog temperature sensor (LM35, TMP37, etc.)
- NTC temperature sensor
- Control of digital 1-Wire relay block
- Button or any type of switch
- Voltage measurement
- Plug-in 4-pin screw terminal block
- Operating voltage range: 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Dimensions: 33 x 55 mm